Continue your order on a Secure Server
Instructions: (Read carefully)
1. Fill in your complete name and mailing address for shipping
2. Please check the box of the map or maps you are ordering.
3. Then check the box for shipping in addition to your order according to where you
(US or the rest of the world).
- Shipping in the US. For shipping inside the US, select US$2.50 for the first
map and US$0.50 for each additional map you purchase.
- Shiiping outside the US. For shipping outside the US (world wide), select US$6.00
for the first map and US$1.00 for each additional map you purchase.
no shipping option is selected, your order will not be shipped.
4. Check that your name and mailing address are
correct before submitting the form.
The Kagi site
handles the credit card transactions for Bolivia Web.
Their Secure Server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions
stay private and protected. Your name, address, and credit card number--plus everything
else about your order--can't be read by anyone else as the information travels from your
computer to the secure server. Once it reaches the secure server, your credit card number
is locked away in a computer that has no connection to the Internet.
Did you get an error message when you tried to use the Kagi
Continue your order on a Standard Server
If you received an error message, maybe your browser does not
support the secure server option. Do not worry. You can still place your order online. We
will use a standard server to process it. It's entirely safe to enter your order,
including your credit card number. It just will not be encrypted. See Kagi's FAQ information on encryption.
Please read our Conditions of Sale.
If you have any questions about the maps or the ordering
process, write to
Bolivia Web accepts orders from anywhere in the world under
the following conditions:
- All sales placed through the Internet are final.
- Shipping costs will be added to the price of the item,
according to where the items will be shipped to.
- Bolivia Web is not, by any chance, responsible for any damage
caused to the item during the shipping process.
- We will accept returned items only if they
Bolivia Web accepts wholesale orders for items listed in the
catalog. For information concerning wholesale orders please e-mail us to
specifying the requirements of