2 2/3 cups shredded coconut
3/4 cup condensed milk
1/4 teaspoon almond essence
- In a bowl, mix shredded coconut, egg, condensed milk, and
almond essence until everything is well mixed.
- Let rest for two or three minutes.
- Spread butter on a baking sheet.
- Using two teaspoons, put small amounts of the mixture in the
- Bake at medium temperature (European oven: 163 Celsius
degrees; American oven: 325 Fahrenheit degrees) for twenty-five minutes or until they are
golden, dry and smooth at the same time.
Yields 24 regular-size coconut candies.
Back to Recipes
1995-1999, Bolivia Web. All Rights Reserved.